0114 236 77 36
Our aim is to not only to offer great service but to supply the best quality inflatables at the best possible prices.
We offer discounts for multiple hires, charities, schools.
Sheffield / Dronfield / Chesterfield / Rotherham
FAQ's Of Bouncy Castle and Inflatable Hire…
For rules of hire, access and surface information (grass, tarmac etc) please visit our ‘Terms and conditions’ page
1. How do I book? You can contact us by telephone/mobile phone the contact numbers are on the contact us page. Now you can book through Facebook too!
2. How much notice? You can book at anytime. You can even ring on the day as we regularly help out customers who have been let down by another company.
3. When are your bouncy castles available? Inflatable’s are available 7 days a week, 247. (Double charge for Xmas day, £10 extra on boxing Day and New years day. We do not hire overnight. November to March we only hire to indoors. Some are not available outside from october.
4. Do you do Indoor hires? Yes, all our inflatables are suitable for indoor hires(church halls, schools, community centres etc). However, please make sure there is adequate height in the venue. We have been to most venues in Sheffield and Chesterfield so call us if you’re unsure.
5. How long do I get the inflatable for? We will deliver and set up the bouncy castle at any time to suit you (from 6 am) we will then come and take the inflatable away at an agreed time on booking in. Collection is the same day (WE DO NOT HIRE OVERNIGHT).
6. How much does it cost? There are no hidden costs, you pay what it states on the website.
7. What do the prices include? All inflatable booking prices include delivery, set up and collection. You will also get a fan, extension , RCD (optional), safety mats and of course the castle.
8. Do I have to pay a deposits? Depends on which inflatable is being booked, contact us for details.
9. How do I pay? Cash payment on delivery. We will except a cheque from schools only or a bank transfer before the event. We do not accept credit card payments at the moment.
10. What if I need to cancel? You can cancel at anytime, all we ask is that you give us as much notice as possible. If no notice is given you may incur a cancellation fee.
11. What if it rains? Most of our inflatables have built in rain covers so they will be fine to use in light rain. There will be no cost to yourselves in the event of cancellation due to bad weather.
12. Can the inflatable be put on a hill/slope? If it is a very slight slope it may be ok, you will need to discuss before booking. A Picture may be required.
13. Does it take long to set up the inflatable? Most inflatable’s takes 15 minutes to set up and 15 minutes to pack up. However, this is only an estimate, times vary depending on which castle you hire.
14. How much space is needed? You will need to allow a minimum of 4 foot at the front on the bouncy castle for the safety mats and approximately 4 foot at the rear for the blower. Space required is stated on each bouncy castle description.
15. When I hire the inflatable is there anything I need to do? We supply everything you will need for the inflatable, we will need a 240 volts mains power supply, unless you hire our generator.
16. Do you supply safety instructions? Yes, we have a ‘terms and conditions of hire’ form which needs to be read and signed by the hirer on delivery.
17. Is there an age limit ? Age limits vary on each bouncy castle, please view the text next to your chosen castle. No adults.
18.Are you insured? Yes, we have £5 million public liability insurance.
20.Do you offer any discounts? Yes, we can offer discounts on multiple hires and also charity or school events. We also offer discounts to the s17 and s18 postcode as that is where we are based.
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
|Terms And Conditions|
|Frequently Asked Questons|
|Reviews and Testimonials|
|News and Gallery|